主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
5#
发表于 2014-11-6 16:09:13 |只看该作者
Environment  protection% A2 u- ~$ ~6 D* T9 T$ _" K, }2 v9 o
Recently,the fact that environment protection has aroused  great concern.It’s high time to solve the problem of environment.
3 b' w: f/ V, u( f  In the moderm world,more and more cars entered our life.So,car tail gas is one of the biggest problems of environment pollution .The air is getting worse and these was fog haze weather.The world is developing everyday.The factory also more and more.But ,the water turned blackand the less." V7 c# E2 F0 g5 D: ]4 `4 I
  From what have been discussed above,I think it is imperative that some effective measmres be taken to solve the problem.
( _& t7 J1 d. _  i. X  First of all,we should plant many trees.In order to the reduce air poiiution.The,the factoryboss should deal with the wastewater discharge problem.Finally,the government should limit people to use cars ,And encourage people to work by bus.Meanwhile,the govemment should implementing the odd-even license plate restrictions that allowed car owners to drive only on alternate days.7 H- {/ v  B; E4 |
   Let the world becom cleam.. w. z1 y$ c2 e! l- X1 |+ L
                        14护理3+2 5班杨慧
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
6#
发表于 2014-11-6 16:22:14 |只看该作者
                                                                                  Environment  protection
( z" [+ [3 m) i6 A. G7 G& g   Recently,the fact that environment protection has aroused great concern. It's high time to protect environment.
, K% k$ L* Y6 z, G& W9 Y; ?   Though social development have brought us happy life,we should not ignore their negative impacts on environment. To begin with,although economic growth is a very important goal. In addition ,more and more factories produce many pollutants. From what have been discussed above. I think it is imperative that some effective measures be taken to  solve the problem.
  ^0 u" h% R* h; W1 x0 d    First of all, the government must put laws of environment against pollution. Then,the government should wake up people's awareness. Meanwhile,government should close down some large factory . On the whole, today the problem of environment pollution is more serious.We should pay attention to environment proction.1 E3 Y$ f( I  f7 a7 R) C9 y& A
      14护理4班  胡雅萍
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
7#
发表于 2014-11-6 17:18:31 |只看该作者
                                                                               Environment  Protection" b$ ~; \( O: u) u# K
               Recently, the fact that environment protection has aroused great concern. It’s high time to  protect   the environment .  Though a    booming economy has brought us many benefits,we should not ignore their negative impacts on environment.To bign with,today    there are more and more factories which produce many pollutants.In addition,there are many private cars producted which led to the    smog.8 |  p( u- k  y8 p/ ^% Z
               From what have been discussed above,I think it is imperative that some effective measures be taken to solve the  problem.     First of all,the government should  make the  laws  to  against pollution. Then, the industrialist should put some controls on industries.Finally,we also should vigorously develop the career of science and technology. Meanwhile,we should  protect environment and start   to do it from small things,for example,making good use of waste., z3 O" c8 I: J6 F; R) u
             On the whole,economic growth is a very important goal,but the environment infer our survival,so we should put the protect  environment in the first place.
' P) k7 \6 Y& s
' q' Q! d) F# J1 o* M  [# E                                                                                                                                                                                                       夏路红5 L. {3 s' ^+ y3 f1 J, Q
                                                                                                  14护理4班5 y* i+ b" f& D+ E& z2 Z- ~: x: e

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
8#
发表于 2014-11-6 17:18:52 |只看该作者

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
9#
发表于 2014-11-6 17:35:13 |只看该作者

回 楼主(liumeili) 的帖子

14美容1班黄赛琼

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
10#
发表于 2014-11-6 17:53:57 |只看该作者
                 WIRTING

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|TRAMS·诠识外语

GMT+8, 2024-6-11 05:51 , Processed in 0.064990 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.