使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
沙发
发表于 2015-5-18 14:54:31 |只看该作者
With the ever-increaseing mumber of private car in China.Some problem have been more and more conspicuous. ( k% y) S5 R* ]6 R
We have to admit the private car have a lot of advantages make our travel more comment.So a lot of people like it .However, private cars also have many shortcomings .First of all, it makes more congested traffic .This problem is very serious now .Then, it produce a lot of carbon dioxide .The increase in carbon dioxide caused many worldwide difficult problem .It makes people's living environment .Next,it also will cause the waste of resources.In order to have a beautiful blue sky .I think we should take a bus .Or we can ride a bike .We can implementeg the add-even license plate restrictions that allowed our owners to drive only on alternate days.  v$ l, z! Z5 G  h8 F" w& p3 a
   Hope we have a good life .# K4 }+ X; [7 w
14护理3+26班徐诗嘉142110638
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
板凳
发表于 2015-5-18 17:10:05 |只看该作者
14助产四班赵凯丽

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
地板
发表于 2015-5-20 16:11:22 |只看该作者
  张婷婷 14护理3+2(2)

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
5#
发表于 2015-5-20 17:40:04 |只看该作者
14护理(3+2)2班

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
6#
发表于 2015-5-20 17:42:16 |只看该作者
14护理(3+2)2班  马青青

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
7#
发表于 2015-5-20 21:28:15 |只看该作者

回 楼主(liumeili) 的帖子

The use of cell phones on campus
8 g) z0 f# ]# E# u, U) H" j   Recently,we have had a discussion about whether we should use of cell phones on Campus,Oue opinion are divided on this topic
: D! c9 Z' U4 n! p# d    Most of the students are in favour of it,Here re the reasions,First,it is easier for us to keep in touch with parents,friends and relatives,Second,When we are studying and do not undering some words,we can use cell phones to find learning materials,Let us learn better,Finally,with the progress of the times,we can not escape.
0 ]/ Y6 f( |5 w& y   However,the others are strongly against it,Their reasons are as follows,In the first place,Using the cell phones contanly'especially at the night will make people near-sighted since fonts of words on the phone screen are small,What is more,more and more students cheating in exams by using cell phones'Last bua not least,over using cell phones will estrange us from our family members and friends.& t4 d% G9 m( q4 ]. `* A" \, {
Personally speaking,the disadvantages overweigh the advantages,over using cell phonesie hard than good.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
8#
发表于 2015-5-21 18:14:28 |只看该作者
The Car Killer - x5 L0 ]# s/ ?
Recently the fact that more and more people drive the cars to work and it cause the traffic becoming more congestion around great concern.We urgently need to solve the problem.
, L( \; S9 N. u- [8 i8 j2 FWith the increase of cars, it only makes the traffic becoming more congestion , but also pollute the environment . The increase of cars will bring a series of social effects. For example , the cars are easy to stuck in the way and it easy to cause the traffic jams . What’s more more and more cars make the environment more worse . The air is polluted by exhaust gases from cars . As we all know, these poisonous gases will do harm to our health. In addition, the increase of cars will cause that many produces price are rise .
" V* Z1 |$ }1 n- A  K! j' vFaced with the situation ,we must take measures to avoid the situation becoming more serious . Firstly, the government can propose that drive less, more cycling and green travel .It can protect the environment and exercise your body .Secondly , as a part of living on earth .we could plant more trees, the trees can absorb the carbon dioxide and clean the air that was polluted. In addition , the government should provide better and cheaper public transport ,instead of people drive the cars .Besides ,the government can implement the old-even license plate restriction that allowed the car owners to drive only on a day . # T5 l/ J4 p/ x7 ^$ E3 Q
I believe that as long as take farsighted measures the problem can be effectively solved and we can living in the earth to better .
  T4 `5 I5 s2 a6 `+ @
6 v- ^+ h" f0 f: C
; R" @' R3 J6 L* G" a- R高丹丹
# Y9 _0 n- a1 f% W5 Y14老护
1 K5 c' g: v" I$ V" ^143140111

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
9#
发表于 2015-5-21 18:39:30 |只看该作者

回 楼主(liumeili) 的帖子

Student’s Luxurious Money Habit
9 I  _- \0 F/ ?# h( r" QWith the development of social economy and the improvement of people’s living . Student’s luxurious money habit have become a common phenomenon ., P+ A( k1 H- [2 ~. n7 P3 K
In today society ,more and more students form the luxurious money habit .There have many reasons .I think the main reason why the student’s luxurious money habit is that the parents spoil children .The parent put all good things on their child and they always meet the children all desires .In addition ,as for the children ,they tend to compare with others, they hope that they can be better than others . They want to enjoy best life .  
2 J  X% m5 |/ |! k9 D& gIn my opinion , we should prohibit the students luxurious . As for parents, they should manage the children behavior ,rather than meet their all desires . After all ,every child have their strengthens children shouldn’t compare .% Q3 L% Z3 ~$ k8 H) {9 }4 y5 V5 n
) T7 [0 B( v; H2 G2 i
                   2 M8 c9 S* l. x5 }; B+ J
            高丹丹
. q, b5 @) O8 P. n* z6 d, V      14老护- Q' a' @5 L; q2 D* Q4 }. G
0 t: _8 s/ K2 C3 ~% g7 L              
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
10#
发表于 2015-5-22 13:01:04 |只看该作者

回 楼主(liumeili) 的帖子

三级作文
3 {  c6 I2 J/ P; E1 Z14护理9班  严淑琴  143110939

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|TRAMS·诠识外语

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 03:26 , Processed in 0.065036 second(s), 21 queries , Gzip On.