帖子

积分

游客

积分
101#
发表于 2016-4-4 22:31:45 |只看该作者
15幼保一班   董玲
' K& W/ n- E" x5 H! d- s
: }2 d4 j, i0 H4 _I like listening to music but I am not good at singing . I prefer reading novels to playing computer games . I am keen on eating delicious food . Regreful I am not good at cooking .I am inteserted in playing badminton and enjoy talking before eating dinner . Rose is my favorite flower because I think it   means romanic.I think a lot of comedy but science fiction are last kind of thing I would watch .
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
102#
发表于 2016-4-4 22:46:55 |只看该作者

幼保一班   叶婷婷   153350142

Ying  zhi  ling  are  the  one  of  best  friends  of  mine,She  likes  bus  but  dislike  by  bike,because  she  thinks  by  bike  is  very  tired.She  prefers  watching  comedies  and  horrors,it  can  give  her  excitement.Though  she  used  to  enjoy  playing  chess, she  is  interested  in  reading  book  now.The  only  constant,her  character  is  very  cheerful  and  she  is  keening  on  the  rose.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分

社区居民

103#
发表于 2016-4-4 22:54:15 |只看该作者
15幼保1班 153350154   郑梦雪- d0 B6 ~3 O8 I3 o
- \$ E; V% i6 V  r3 w' {& ~" q
My friend,she has many hobbies, such as listening to music , reading cartoon, going shopping.    She is keen on cartoon,because it bring her so much fun and she can find more interesting things.She spends much time in reading. She enjoys listening to music, which can make her feel very happy.She likes running, because it has great effects on her health.She  thinks running is a good way to build up one's body and relax oneself.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
104#
发表于 2016-4-4 23:00:42 |只看该作者
15幼保1班  洪滟媚
! w& W( P9 W/ Q2 V* c     I like reading novels ,I am very interested in dialogue with the piano .I like to eat snacks ,and go to bed,but I prefer to eat snacks relative to sleep.
: ~5 V* ?, A/ {+ b' g   But my favorite is reading novels.My friend is good at playing badminton.She think a lot of climbing the mountain.She enjoy the Korean dramas.* v( _" I' z( R8 d+ B# P: b
   She is keen on reading novels.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
105#
发表于 2016-4-4 23:03:13 |只看该作者
15幼保1班琚元月My friend is a girl with many hobbies .She likes listening to music ,She is good at playing badminton .She enjoys watching television programme.She is interested in playing computer games.Her favourite food is cake.She thinks a lot of some English Songs.She is care of reading.She perfer eating sweetfood.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
106#
发表于 2016-4-4 23:11:19 |只看该作者
15幼保一班 屠珊珊
0 J* j/ r! n5 p! G; X1 f0 p4 lZhang lishuai is a good friend of mine. She likes running but dislikes playing badminton. She prefers watching soap opera to reading novols. Since her junior school she has been interested in playing volleyball and now she is quite good at it. She enjoys shopping but doesn't care of sitting alone. She is keen on dogs and CIbotium barometz is her favorite dog. She is a happy girl, I like her very much !
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
107#
发表于 2016-4-4 23:24:28 |只看该作者

幼保一班  章莉

Zhaojia is a good friend of mine. She likes dancing but dislikes singing songs. She prefers reading novels and magazines and is keen on watching moves including Comedy thriller action movies. She likes swimming but dislikes cycling. Since her junior school she has been interested in playing violin and she also likes playing piano. She is keen on watching TV. She thinks a lot of attempt different things.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
108#
发表于 2016-4-4 23:32:35 |只看该作者
幼保一班  翁佳悦# m6 H$ R( L* x# V" I
    Xu  ningya  is a good friend of mine. She likes go shopping but dislike running . She prefers watching soap opera to reading books.She is interested in playing computer games.Her favourite food is cake and she think cake is the most delicious thing. Her dream is to open a cake shop. But l think she's going to eat all the cakes.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
109#
发表于 2016-4-7 21:42:40 |只看该作者
15幼保一班 贾航婷
; n  l9 U- V- _; Y  L# C6 u0 E  Huang xiaole is a good friend of mine . She likes singing but dislike dancing . She prefers reading novels and poetry to watching TV .  Since the day I know her , she thinks a lot of playing the guitar and she is good at it ,she often practice the guitar at weekends . She never playing computer games because she thinks it wasts time . She cares for go travel .Travel around the world is one of her dreams . After class she will spend some time to have a rest . She enjoys listening the musics and talk shows .
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游客

积分
110#
发表于 2016-4-7 23:15:18 |只看该作者
15幼保一班胡雪芳  153350110            3 t* p5 e0 B3 N0 }/ \3 J, {) F7 h8 S1 k
' }" h* k5 B6 \9 A7 Y4 I3 j5 b
Above all ,Ithought education was important  in  our life, because  it influenced  our actions, views  and thoughts. In order to reduce error in daily life, everyone should think highly of it.And we are constantly studying for making  the tasks  of  ordinary life easier  to perform[sub][/sub][sup][/sup][strike][/strike]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|TRAMS·诠识外语

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 16:53 , Processed in 0.070037 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.